It is with great sadness that I post this job opening 🙁 After over two years with me, Kristen will be leaving this summer as she and her husband relocate to Knoxville when he gets out of the military. These will be some big shoes to fill! If you or someone you know is looking for a part time job, please check out the listing below. Please note, this is NOT a photography position.
Part Time Studio Manager
In search of an energetic applicant with a background in business for a part time job as a studio manager for a boutique photography studio in Hampstead, NC. Photography background is not a requirement. You will be the first interaction most of our clients have with the studio, so professional writing skills and ability to enthusiastically engage with people is a must. Hours are typically 15-20 per week including weekend work, but can be more during peak summer/wedding season.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Opening the studio each morning
- Responding to client emails
- Scheduling shoots
- Assisting on shoots
- Occasional blogging
- Updating social media
- Performing client viewing sessions
- Associate/Bachelors in Business (or applicable work experience)
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Familiarity with Adobe PS/LR (bonus but not required)
- Comfortable using a variety of social media platforms
- Occasional travel (especially to the Raleigh/Durham area)
Please email resumes to email@example.com. We will be scheduling interviews starting the week of June 12th.
All images in post by: Blueberry Creative